Lascaux Impasto Gel 3, Satin dries to a water-resistant clear and satin matt finish.
Added to Artist acrylic colours gloss level as well as consistency and structure remain constant.
- thinnable with water
- dries to a waterproof and crystal-clear film
- becomes viscous-elastic and flexible
- lightfast and age-resistant
- painting mediums for acrylic colours
- to create transparent and pasty colour applications
- added to Lascaux Studio Acrylic colours it increases pastosity (also for the creation of heavy impastos)
- can be added in any proportion to Lascaux Artist Acrylic colours without changing viscosity and
- texture of the Artist Acrylic colours
- Impasto Gels prolong the drying of acrylics according to the amount added
- Impasto Gels are particularly suitable as adhesives for collages and for embedding a variety of materials. They can also be combined with pigments, earth, sand and other granular substances
- use as a final texture varnish for interior
(Impasto Gel 1 gloss is particularly suitable for colourless textural final varnishes for art prints etc.)
Available in 85ml, 500ml, 1litre. 5litre buckets are available by telephone order.