Titanium White dispersed in water, solids content 70%
Colour Pastes allow the artist to make intense and light fast water based paint easily and quickly.
These colour concentrates are supplied as a dispersion in water meaning that no mulling of dry pigment is necessary.
Kremer concentrated pigment dispersions will easily make 2-8 times their original volume in vibrant paints.
They store well, but will settle over time; revive by stirring and if need be add a little distilled water to refresh.
- Chemical description: Titanium dioxide pigment suspension. Contains PW 6, C.I. 77891.
- Lightfastness - medium: 8 (1 is bad, 8 is best)
- Lightfastness - thinned: 8 (1 is bad, 8 is best)
- Lightfastness - concentrated: 8 (1 is bad, 8 is best)
- ColorIndex: PW 6.77891
- Suitability: Acrylics, Cement / Tadelakt, Lime / Fresco, Silicate binder, Waterglas, Tempera, Watercolor / Gouache
- Colors: White
- Forms: liquid
- Solubility in water: miscible
- Boiling point: > 100°C (1013 hPa)
Country of Origin:DE Germany
Type:Color Pigment Paste in Water
Product Code:DE 3206.11.00