Lamp Black dispersed in water, solids content 40%
Colour Pastes allow the artist to make intense and light fast water based paint easily and quickly.
These colour concentrates are supplied as a dispersion in water meaning that no mulling of dry pigment is necessary.
Kremer concentrated pigment dispersions will easily make 2-8 times their original volume in vibrant paints.
They store well, but will settle over time; revive by stirring and if need be add a little distilled water to refresh.
- Chemical description: Aqueous suspension of Pigment Black 7, C.I. 77266
- Lightfastness - medium: 8 (1 is bad, 8 is best)
- Lightfastness - thinned: 8 (1 is bad, 8 is best)
- Lightfastness - concentrated: 8 (1 is bad, 8 is best)
- ColorIndex: PBk 7.77266
- Suitability: Acrylics, Tempera, Watercolor / Gouache
- Colors: Black
- Forms: liquid
- Solubility in water: miscible
- Boiling point: 100°C (1013 hPa)
Type:Color Pigment Paste in Water
Product Code:DE 3206.49.70