Permanent, primary red, dispersed in water, solids content 35%
Colour Pastes allow the artist to make intense and light fast water based paint easily and quickly.
These colour concentrates are supplied as a dispersion in water meaning that no mulling of dry pigment is necessary.
Kremer concentrated pigment dispersions will easily make 2-8 times their original volume in vibrant paints.
They store well, but will settle over time; revive by stirring and if need be add a little distilled water to refresh.
- Chemical description: Aqueous dispersion of Permanent Red. Pigment Red 170, C.I. 12475
- Resistance to alkali: 5
- Resistance to lime: 5
- Resistance to acid: 5
- Lightfastness - medium: 5 (1 is bad, 8 is best)
- Lightfastness - thinned: 4 (1 is bad, 8 is best)
- Lightfastness - concentrated: 6 (1 is bad, 8 is best)
- ColorIndex: PR 170.12475
- Suitability: Acrylics, Lime / Fresco, Tempera, Watercolor / Gouache
- Colors: Red
- Forms: liquid
- Solubility in water: miscible
Country of Origin:DE Germany
Type:Color Pigment Paste in Water
Product Code:DE 3206.49.70