Phthalo Green Yellowish dispersed in water, solids content 45%
Colour Pastes allow the artist to make intense and light fast water based paint easily and quickly.
These colour concentrates are supplied as a dispersion in water meaning that no mulling of dry pigment is necessary.
Kremer concentrated pigment dispersions will easily make 2-8 times their original volume in vibrant paints.
They store well, but will settle over time; revive by stirring and if need be add a little distilled water to refresh.
- Chemical description: Copper phthalocyanine complex color paste. Pigment Green 36, C.I. 74265
- Resistance to alkali: 5
- Resistance to lime: 5
- Resistance to acid: 5
- Lightfastness - medium: 8 (1 is bad, 8 is best)
- Lightfastness - thinned: 8 (1 is bad, 8 is best)
- Lightfastness - concentrated: 8 (1 is bad, 8 is best)
- ColorIndex: PG 36.74265
- Suitability: Acrylics, Cement / Tadelakt, Lime / Fresco, Tempera, Watercolor / Gouache
- Colors: Green
- Forms: liquid
- Solubility in water: miscible
- Boiling point: ca. 100°C
Type:Color Pigment Paste in Water
Product Code:DE 3204.17.00