- Pressure-sensitive adhesive with good bond strength and thermal stability under load.
- Dispersion K 360 serves to manufacture self-adhesive coatings for many materials, e.g. textile fabrics, non-wovens,
plastics films, paper, sheet metal, glass, rigid foam plastics, etc.
- Dispersion K 360 can be diluted with water to provide liquors of any desired concentration.
- Dispersion K 360 can be thickened by means of thickener emulsions (e.g. Rohagit SD 15), thickener solutions (e.g.
Rohagit SL 606) and cellulose or starch derivatives to provide printing, nip-padding and coating compounds.
- Dispersion K 360 can be applied by the usual methods such as spraying, impregnating, printing, padding and
- By mixing Dispersion K 360 with other emulsions from the Plextol range, the film properties of the former can be
influenced within wide limits and thus adapted to the intended application.
- Silicone-coated papers, PP- or PE films are suitable maskings for the self-adhesive coating.