Lascaux Resonance Gouache
Exclusively developed by Lascaux, Resonance Gouache is a bioactivated artists' colour consisting of pure pigments, age-resistant bonding agents, nature-based thickeners and sage oil.
This unique formulation yields a highly concentrated, thick and viscous paint which is water thinnable. Due to its gel-like consistency it is a beautiful paint to work with and aids expressive application by hand or brush.
- Contains Sage Oil.
- Thick gel-like consistency.
- Luminous and Vibrant.
- High Opacity and an even satin finish.
- Partially re-soluble but can be successfully overpainted.
- Lightfast, age resistant and non-yellowing.
- Great for art therapy and educational use.
- Suitable for screenprinting.
For more information see the attached sheet: Lascaux Resonance Gouache